Bucket Full of WISHES

Yeah even i have i bucket full of wishes……if not a bucket then atleast a glass full of wishes 🙂

Everyone wants to do some or the other things in life before its too late,so here`s mine,yeah i`ll keep on updating my list because i never know wat all things i might do or add.

  • Jump from a plane(ofcourse with a parachute..otherwise i wont be able to fulfill my rest wishes.

  • Jump from a height in water.But to do this my heart shud be strong which isnt right now.If i try it out now all my organs will come out of fear. 🙂
  • Meet Robert Pattinson,Kristen Stewart,Ian Somerhalder,Paul Wesley,Nina Dobrev.(I told u all i am a die hard fan of vampires)

  • I want to watch the movie Bucket list and Titanic as i havent watched either of these two.(Yeah i know,not watching Titanic is a shame.)
  • I want to be chef.Its on my list as i dont know what i`ll end up being later.

  • I want to learn driving a car.Yeah i can do so the next year when i turn 18.
  • I want to have a big and beautiful wardrobe with all the beautiful and best dresses.
  • All the best vampire novels should be on my shelf.(Yeah i have 98% of them but what abt the rest 2%?)
  • I have a casio/piano and i know how to play many songs ,actually some songs,but i want to learn more and know the knack of playing the piano.
  • Take self-defense classes.It wud be fun and also useful later.
  • Buy a chilli pepper spray.I always plan to buy one but end up doing nothing.
  • I know how to swim,but i left swimming as i suffered from typhoid due to this.But so what when i`ll grow rich i`ll have my personal pool.
  • Oh yeah for a pool i have to be rich because a bungalow with pool is very expensive.So i want to become rich definitely with hard work.
  • I want to visit the temples of South India,they are very famous and breathtaking.
  • Then what abt Maldives? I want to go there also.Its another beautiful island with corals etc.I love beaches but i dont like the hills so much,round and round makes me dizzy at times.
  • I want to visit the Madame Tussauds.
  • Help any organisation namely Goonj,to help the underpriviledged.You cant be happy without helping others.Can you?
  • I want to buy lots of novels and read them and then post their reviews here and get lots of comments and follow-ups.
  • Go on a shopping spree.Am a spendthrift,but still i do save money.So shopping is the best option to blow it all off and also a bookstore.
  • I love camel riding.Whenever i visit Jaipur(in India) i always do camel riding.Scared to death when it rises and sits.But still i love camel riding.
  • I want to learn salsa dance.In one second the dancers are here and in other second they are there.But for that i need a good body figure which i dont have(so wat i`ll be thin in future).So lets put this wish for  later.
  • Skating is another thing i wish to learn.I hope i will fulfill all these wishes.
  • Oh God how did i forget this and didnt put it on the top of this list.I want to witness snowfall.Yeah i know i havent but its not too late.I`ll definitely visit a place at the time of snowfall.
  • Fishing is an awesome thing to do.This is one thing i would definitely want to try out first.
  • Horse-back riding is also a good sport,i hope the horse wudnt mind my weight. 🙂
  • I want to go on a cruise.I went once in Dubai.
  • With the thought of Dubai how can i forget the desert safari.It was awesome and terrifying.So i want to try it out again.
  • I want to visit the Seven Wonders Of the World.
  • Visit the rose garden in Chandigarh,India.
  • I want to visit the Rashtapati Bhavan and the Mughal Garden in New Delhi.

                                        

  • I want to learn how to fly kites.
  • On my friend`s reminder let me tell you i want to wear a golden and deep heavy maroon bridal dress on my marriage,with a delicate diamond necklace.I hope i get this dress at the right time. 🙂

Oh God i think the bucket is over-flowing so why not i pen down now and add on more later.Thnks for keeping patience,and do tell me urs to do list.Do leave a comment. 🙂

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Bucket Full of WISHES

What`s your opinion?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s