Here are the rules: *Read nine books in the following categories.
1. A book with “Blue” in the title.
2. A book with “Red” in the title.
3. A book with “Yellow” in the title.
4. A book with “Green” in the title.
5. A book with “Brown” in the title.
6. A book with “Black” in the title.
7. A book with “White” in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Turquoise, Pink, Magneta, etc.).
9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2012 will count. *Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package. *Please post about the challenge on your blog. Sign ups accepted until Nov 30, 2012. *Please sign up using the Linky below. Give your name & blog (Example: Bev @ My Reader’s Block) and use a direct link to your challenge post as your url. Please don’t connect to just your home page. *Please use the Review Page to post review links and a final wrap-up post when you finish the challenge.
Refer to this link for signing up.
I didn`t understand the 9 th part of this challenge.Kindly explain it to me if somebody knows about it.Thanks.
A single post of mine would include the names of all the novels with the respective colors.Happy reading to all the bookaholics,do sign up for this easy and interesting challenge. 🙂